This is the blog of Ant Miller, senior research manager and dilettante geek at large at the BBC.
I wail moan and cuss about the challenges and fun to be found here.
These are my personal opinions, and not those of my employer. Or anyone else here for that matter.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Dusting off

It's Reith day plus four now, and I didn't lead a revolution. I have spent the week talking to loads of people all around the place though, and there has been just enough grass roots common sense, bravado, gumption, imagination and sheer go for it bloody minded ness to convince me the spirit of the duffer is still with us.

I think new tools are helping too- Blogs, Wikis and the whole punktechsuite is allowing peole to begin to rewire the whole place under 'their' noses.


Nice day in Brighton today. Lunch at Brighton Rocks was lovely.

No comments: