This is the blog of Ant Miller, senior research manager and dilettante geek at large at the BBC.
I wail moan and cuss about the challenges and fun to be found here.
These are my personal opinions, and not those of my employer. Or anyone else here for that matter.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Hemispheric exeunt

A few more minutes now and we'll be leaving this side of the planet. Next stop will be Singapore- further than I've ever been- other side of the equator? possibly! I ought to know, but it's not something I've needed to track previously.

The flat seems ok- it seemed to behave itself and stop falling apart yesterday just after lunchtime, so Jo should be fine. It's good to have a flat sitter, reassuring. Especially with a boiler that flakey.

Right, no more reithianess for a month- all chilled stuff- I'm not even going to hunt down mr witten and his greenstone people. Promise.

No comments: