This is the blog of Ant Miller, senior research manager and dilettante geek at large at the BBC.
I wail moan and cuss about the challenges and fun to be found here.
These are my personal opinions, and not those of my employer. Or anyone else here for that matter.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ice Tilt /Shift


Ice Tilt, originally uploaded by meeware1.

I love tilt shift photos- those cheeky bits of photoshoping that make real life look like a really badly slapped together train set- but I'm hopeless in Gimp (the OS photoshop equivalent). There are gazzilions of tiltshift tutorials online, and all of them fox me utterly (same goes for HDR natch). However- this site: http://tiltshiftmaker.com is totally brilliant and makes cool tilt shifts in a jiffy! I really need to get some good material for this, so spot me in the next few weeks atop every multistorey car park I can find!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alternatively you could try pinhole photography.....

MikeA