This is the blog of Ant Miller, senior research manager and dilettante geek at large at the BBC.
I wail moan and cuss about the challenges and fun to be found here.
These are my personal opinions, and not those of my employer. Or anyone else here for that matter.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

TELL ME MORE

Is the name of the wiki for this great event I went to yesterday; the AHRC/BBC summit looking at the open archive.

Congratulations to Rowena, Brendan and Johny for their sterling work. Really facinting discussions, and I think some great progress in exploring how the open archive trial will work for audiences in academia and beyond. Hopefully some help for the public value test for creative archive too.

Incredibly funky venue too- Home Sweet Home. Perfect for the 'open space' conference structure that was brilliantly run by Johnnie Moore.

No comments: